Friday, May 30, 2008

Birds

Well, here they are, the fabric birds that kept Jessica and I up until way after midnight. We love them, we paired two pieces of fabric to create the bird which is made up of three pieces and the loop. It's so fun to mix and match funky fabric, but it would be just as sweet with more traditional fabric. Hope you like them!






This morning Jessica said she has a "birdover," (hangover of the bird variety.) Today I'm busy packing, we're leaving early for Michigan tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

Jessica Kok said...

Why Jennifer, what lovely birds! However did you manage to make such striking creatures?!
;)

Vanessa said...

ADORABLE!!!

Great job, Ladies!!

Have a wonderful time in MI Jen!

Sarah said...

That's so crazy, I had just added those same birds to my list of to dos! Where did you find the idea for yours? They are great!

Emily said...

the birds are awsome! Have fun in Mich. Love you very much

sanneke said...

Hi Jenn. I loved seeing your other birds. The one you gave me is hanging from a knob on my reading lamp in the living room.